Thursday, June 9, 2016

Voli-Singed bot lane montage + reunited with my desktop PC


Volibear Singed Bot lane




A montage video featuring clips of me and my friend who's name is also Brian play Volibear Singed bot lane in a normal game of League of Legends. We like to go flippy dips VoliSinged often. I edited everything in Sony Vegas, but I do admit after watching there are several things I should have done in After Effects like particle effects and more 3D stuff. However now that I'm back to my PC I will be uploading a lot more again!

Yes, I am finally back to my desktop computer. I know there was a large break in between making videos that's because I moved all the way from Tennessee to Boston, Mass temporarily and I didn't have access to my huge desktop PC for editing and recording tools for the whole 2 and a half months I was there. While I was there I worked at a grocery store and only had access to my laptop which is 5 years old now, the Dell XPS 17. Can you even buy these anymore? If only I was a famous YouTuber and had the money to drop on a fancy gaming laptop hehe. That will come soon enough guys. Keep those likes and subscribers comin!

Volibear (me) IGN: "CyanReaper"
Singed IGN: "RIP AP Trist" \ "SteezySkater"


Alan Walker - Faded (Möt Remix)



No comments:

Post a Comment