Thursday, November 6, 2014

League of Legends Ultra Rapid Fire janna + VIDEO gameplay

Janna URF full gameplay commentary with friends!

This is the very first video I uploaded to my new Youtube account BeeGeeDubsGaming. It is special because it shows gameplay footage of a game type that was exclusively available to play on League of Legends during April Fools' day of 2014. It is called Ultra Rapid fire, or URF for short. I really hope along with many others that the gametype does come back because it was loads of fun!

The video is of Me, and my friend's Zach and Kevin playing a full game of URF. I was playing as Janna chose to heavily support Ezreal (Zach) for the easy win. I have to say there are quite a few epic moment during this video!

Get a kick out of the Janna 1v1 Lee Sin in the video intro!




Many modifications and buffs were made to both Summoner's Rift, and the champions stats during the game. If you'd like to read up on all of the stat changes check out the wiki here.

So to summarize Ultra rapid fire, it was an incredibly fast paced version of league of legends. It featured very very low ability cooldowns, and many big buffs such as x5 gold, +60 movement speed, double attack speed, and more. Many people immediately gravitated towards the stronger damage dealing champions in the game. However a few like myself chose champions like Janna or Galio. Many champions with shields became very strong since we were able to spam them quite frequently. I hope you enjoy the gameplay. I very much appreciate each and every subscriber! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment